Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Superior, Supreme, Sparkling, Splendid, Stupendous, Super & Sublime Science!

Science!  Panda Girl is celebrating her 8th Birthday soon with a Mad Scientist Party so I thought we could gear up for it and have some science fun.

We got some great books from the library.

Chemistry facts to learn in a week

My Scientist Boy.  His task was to smell objects around the house and tick or cross depending on whether he liked the smell.  This Boy LOVES to smell everything.  It was probably the best task I could have ever given him.  We may have to do this every day. Always. ;)


Making Albert Einstein

Being Albert Einstein :)

Time for some experiments...

We used droppers to make pretty colours in milk, then used a cotton bud dipped in washing-up liquid to make the colours swish away.  


Fun with glycerine, washing up liquid and water.


Monkey Girl had to look into the bubbles with her goggles. 

I have little to do with the two eldest's weekly science work as they work on it independently 2-3 times per week and Ballet Girl surprised me when she exclaimed that she knew all the work I gave her to do.  Good!

Spanish, Grammar and Maths.

After trampolining lessons Panda Girl had a bit of fun with chocolate sprinkles.

The Boy went to his best friend's party on Saturday. I do love my son :)