Mummy was up early today to get the housework done and get the kiddies rolling with their chores to ensure everything was good to go by 9am when I had most important Take That concert tickets to buy. Priorities!
We had a fellow homeschooling family visiting this morning and we even managed to squeeze in some Maths and Reading before lunch.
The children spent ages playing in the field so I left them to blow the cobwebs away after which they had giggles making tunes with bottles filled with water.
Panda girl learnt about reversible and irreversible changes in her Science.
The Boy cut different types of paper and card and stuck them into his Science books with words describing their qualities, "smooth, shiny, sticky, green".
We snuggled and read the latest chapter in our History of Britain book and then Monkey Girl had a play-date at a friend's house, while Panda Girl had three Tap and Modern Dance classes and Ballet Girl continued writing one of her brilliant stories.
This evening Ballet Girl went Rock Climbing and Monkey Girl began a First Aid Course with Sea Cadets.
And in case you were wondering - I got those tickets (YAY!)