Friday, 6 September 2013

All Ready for Monday and the New School Year!

I've done heaps of re-organising over the summer.  Our classroom has a new pink (woah!) fireplace, tiles instead of carpet and a few extra bits put in place to facilitate learning and encourage a happy atmosphere.

Our timeline remains intact, ready for this year's additions.

All our text books and reference books are stored here.  I love this bookcase.

My two eldest will be doing lots of independent learning this year.  Their workbooks are placed so they can choose whatever takes their interest.

Mummy's cupboard, cleared out and re-stocked.

I sharpened a million pencils today.

 And the play area is also ready for action.  I took all the reading books off the children's bookcase and made them more accessible to the two youngest.  It meant shifting toys 'round, but now everything is within reach and won't gather dust, unused.


 Ready...steady...go!